Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What gives you the creeps?

So, let's think about this for a moment....
I get creeped out by:
spider-cricket things that we call "hoppers"
dead animals in my chimney
live animals in my house.... bats & squirrels
people that I don't want to have anything to do with showing up at my door...
nail fungus
pimples on the ass of humanity.....

But, how we handle what creeps us out is what really matters. Do we vomit, curl up in the fetal position, scream, cry? We may do all of the above or a combination, thereof. But, hopefully, we get through it and handle it.

Regardless of how skeeved out we may be, we push through. We allow ourselves the time to have the fetal-curling, screaming, vomitrotious moments. Then.....we move on....we persevere, and show what we are made of.

How skeeved out are you right now, and how do you handle it?

No comments: