Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Am I having fun?

Because time is flying!
It is already February. The second month of 2009....really?
So, this year, my daughter will turn 12, my son will turn 15....what??!!?....and I will be one year deeper into my 4th decade.

Here are some of the other events of the year:
- I've suddenly gotten really into cooking. I enjoy getting home, chopping vegetables, potatoes, and prepping food for dinner.
- February will be my first month without a car payment since I paid my Honda off 1 year early.
- I will lose the 40 pounds I started to gain over the last 18 months (already 5 down after only 1 week back to journaling all my food with Weight Watchers).
- I will work toward paying off my debt (already consolidated on my card with the lowest APR).
- Things are going so well with my job, and they are only on their way to getting better with the team I am on. My team is interested in focusing on each of our strengths and making sure we are doing things at which we are most suited instead of "fixing" our weaknesses. COOL!
- I'm adopting twins....
Although this is not a picture of my girls, this is what they look like. The solid girl will be called Lacey Grey and the white/blenheim, Zoe Bailey. The middle names will only be used when they are in trouble :).
Anyway, I have so many good plans for myself this year. There won't be as many vacations as last year, but I think things will still be good for me and the kids this year. I'm so looking forward to it and ask the powers that be to stick with me.

No comments: