Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's really hard to be ........

It's really hard to be a great, technologically advanced, amazing parent. No, really, ......it is!

Due to my amazing ability to provide for my children technologically, networking my home computers for internet & printing purposes, networking my Tivos for sheer amazement, and being up on emerging technologies, I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO GET ON MY OWN COMPUTERS!!!!!!

I've provided so much for my children that they are now on the computers for homework, research, and mass amusement. This means that I can't get on my home computers. Time to make up a spreadsheet schedule for computer use in this house.............but, wait...........that will require that I have TIME ON MY OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Love 'em both! Because as advanced as I may think I am, technologically speaking, they are light years ahead of me in brilliance.

No comments: