Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

OMG Life has changed

1/2 tank of gas.......that's IT!!!! In one week!!!

I used to fill my gas tank twice a week when I was driving the kids 12 miles south of my house to school, then drive back by my house and go another 23 miles to work. Now, the kids walk and/or take the bus to their schools.

My son came home yesterday and told me that he loves his new school, and really likes having different people in his classes. He's finding his way around, and all's good.

My girlie is doing great, making new friends, be-bopping around. She told me last night that there is a dance coming up in October.....ACK!

Life is good. Sometimes, it's the simple things that make a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic!