Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

How much do I LOVE......

**that I regularly have trouble finding my cell phone in my purse.

**that I drive past my Ex & his new wife going to or from work on an almost daily basis.

**that I look in the mirror and am surprised to find that I'm not cute anymore, just older and fatter.

**that my children are not in my presence every single day of my life.

**that others are "bringing sexy back", yet I brought it out back and beat the shit out of it.

**that a review of my "lack of love" life brings me to the revelation that I obsessed over one guy (NO...not my ex-husband) for the last few years and allowed myself to be hurt when it proved to be nothing.

**that I don't have porch furniture and can't sit out on my back deck and enjoy the change in the weather.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out Craigslist. We got an awesome $800 set of patio furniture for $75 there.

Anonymous said...

Oh my leetle panky, how I miss you. Walking the Komen this past weekend wasn't the same without you.

Unknown said...

Duchess! Wenchie!!! Love ya guys!! I've gained 40 lbs since I saw y'all last. You would've had to roll me through the race path :). (okay, maybe I'm not that bad).

Anonymous said...

well I'm sure you still are the cutest panky on the planet :)

I've actually managed to get to within 5lbs from goal. AGAIN

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are beautiful! I agree, diets do suck and do not work. What is that, wine and basil? sounds yum!