Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Really good stuff!

Yesterday, I was in an all-day face-to-face kickoff for an online course. I'm the support person for the instructor. I was posting some of her suggestions online as she spoke to the group, posted her resources in our online communities. I was helping the students with best technology practices and getting them enrolled into the course online. I had a really great time interatcting with the students, being there for the instructor and playing around with the technology.

As soon as that group cleared out, it was time for me to prepare for my team's presentation in my graduate certificate class. I was focused on Behaviorism.....which I LOVE!!!!...It was all about Pavlov's dogs & Skinner's rats....Thank you, DR. RAY!!!!

All of this was so great, so exciting, and exactly what I want to be doing.

So, why was I so homesick!I just wanted to sit in my parents' family room while they puttered around and I geeked around online. I didn't need anyone to take care of me, feed me, or anything. I just wanted them around.

No comments: