Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 - The Year of Interesting Holiday Celebrations

Didn't really think I'd be back tonight, didya? Well, neither did I! But, I have just returned home after spending the last 8 hours at the Emergency Room with my neighbor, who dislocated her hip, and her 13 year old granddaughter. Not necessarily how I was planning to spend my New Year's Eve, but it felt good to squeeze in one last good deed for the year. She was ever so grateful!
But, this was nothing compared to my Valentine's Day. We had an ice storm and my power went out early in the morning. By late afternoon, my house was 55 degrees and I was shivering. Friends of mine happened to call and told me that I must come up to their house. This is one of my favorite couples in the world, who happen to be great friends of mine, and happen to be lesbians. I tried to protest that they should be alone on Valentine's Day, but they insisted I come over and defrost. So, I went up, ordered Chinese food, and spent my Valentine's Day and over night with a lesbian couple. What can I say!

No comments: