Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Shower Door

Just thought I’d share a story with y’all.
This morning when I finished my shower, I tried to slide my shower door open. It was stuck. This is not unusual as these are older doors in need of replacement at some point, but not urgently……….or so I thought. I tried again, tugging at the door to unstick it which caused it to come out of the track. There I was…naked, dripping wet, and holding my shower door in my hands. Lovely! I propped it against the wall, grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me, then shouted for Drew. He came in and helped me try to put the door back in but it couldn’t go because the other door was stuck part way in both tracks. Drew held my door so I could unstick the other one…..which also came out of the track. So, I’m in a towel, Drew is in his uniform and we are both holding doors. When attempting to put the door back in the track, the top frame detached from the wall and crashed to the floor. So, now both doors and the top track are resting against the wall in my bedroom. I must say, it’s opened up my shower nicely! Unfortunately, this is not a tub/shower. It is a tub-length walk-in shower so I can’t just hang a curtain.
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

aliceb said...

You are a cocoa nut! So happy to have your stories to read.
your sistah,
ab

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a similar shower malfunction Robert X had at Pinehurst one day. Remember?
Cheers
Rob