Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tivo Helps!

I really wouldn't be able to keep up with television these days if it wasn't for Tivo. Mine can record 2 shows at the same time or record 1 while I watch another.......as long as it isn't on digital cable stations. Don't worry! I only have the digital for SoapNet, On Demand......that might be it, but I'm not sure. I'll look into that.
So, I can keep up with numerous reality TV shows. If I don't, then it will all be ruined for me because I will hear the results on the radio or online news the next day. Ruining the reality results is akin to disaster.
Here I sit, sipping a lovely Cabernet-Merlot called Hell Raiser, and checking out The Bachelor (already saw tonight's results), Dancing with the Stars (watching now), and The Biggest Loser(ready to watch in the next few minutes).
And, WOW!!!! I must tell you how much I love having my windows open this evening to capture the crispness of the air, the smell of the season..........and the wafting of the cigartettes from my most interesting neighbor who must smoke on her front porch, right next to my window. That's a story for another night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time at HTMS when you were teaching 5/6ers in the lab and to have them pay attention your comment was, "It's all about me, me, me, me!" Love the blog. C