Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is a day to enjoy good food with family and friends and be thankful for what we have. Well, here's how my day has gone and what I'm thankful for:
1) I'm thankful that when my closet door fell off in my hands this morning (yes, reminiscent of the shower doors) that it didn't hit me in the head.
2) I'm thankful that the 2 charges which appeared on my credit card this morning from Lord & Taylor totaling $322.52 are not mine. Hopefully, I will not have to pay for the person who has taken my credit card number and shopped a store that is too expensive for me to afford. That's probably just a pair of pants and a tee-shirt :). I will find out more tomorrow when the billing dispute office is open.....which leads to:
3) I'm thankful that the billing dispute folks at my bank got the day off, thus don't have to worry about the charges on my credit card as I do.
But, MOSTLY.........
4) I'm thankful for Boston Market who were there for me when I needed my tryptophan, carb, and gravy fix to make it through the fun I've had today.....now, let me sleep, Oh Great Chemical Tryptophan!

No comments: