Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

We All Fall Down...

The leaves are falling from the trees, sticking to the roads in the rain, and fluttering around the cars as we drive. Rain is dreary, falling leaves are melancholy, but the season has such great features. The air becomes crisp and fresh, fireplaces are in use and the aroma triggers feelings of comfort. Hot chocolate, hot cereal, and cold toes are all part of the fun.

But the best, truly my favorite part, is Thanksgiving Dinner! I love the turkey, the gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, and the deep, rich colors of the perfectly decorated table.

My kids will be in Florida with their father and his family. I will be home without them which is dreary and melancholy, but I still love the season. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: