Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whoa! Seriously??

I'm turning 40 in 8 days????? Are you kidding me? I mean, my thirties sucked, but am I really ready for my 40s?? Crap-Dog!!!! I'm not really a grown up yet.
I have a grown up job.
My children are growing up, one is going to High School....really? That's nuts!
I own a home, and have for the last 5 years.
I've got a retirement fund building.
I'm going back to school in the fall for a graduate certificate.
I've got plans for my future.
What the hell???? This can't be possible because all of those things indicate that I may be an adult. And, THAT....is insane!!!!!

Once again, welcome to my insanity!

1 comment:

morninglight mama said...

Growing up??? What are you going and doing that for? :)