Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He's gone and done it now!!!!!

My baby....my sweet baby.....he went and graduated from 8th grade......from the school he's been attending since kindergarten!!! I can't believe he's growing up.
He's so smart, so cool, so quick. He's strong and is doing such a great job working on asserting himself.
He will go to high school in the fall. HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! That's so crazy! I feel so guilty for sending him to public school, but a public high school??? What kind of horrible parent am I? But, it's a really great school.....one of the 3 in the county that I would trust. South River High School is big and will be a culture shock. I think he can handle it, but can I??? We shall see.

Congratulations to my graduate!!!!!!!
(pics coming soon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's scary. The four years will pass so fast. Life passes swiftly. Happy Birthday. 40 is so young. You'll see, when you're old! (Went to your sis's blog. Whew. She's waaayyy jesusy. I like you better.)