Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What is this....the Book of the Face?

Facebook? MySpace? SecondLife?
Fer sure!
So, I set up an account on facebook as I prep for some of my online coursework. I'm hitting SecondLife next, but didn't have the "oomph" to do it this evening.
WHOA!!! Let me tell ya!!! I found peeps on facebook that I've been curious about over the years.
Here's what I found:
My nfrfvbf
A couple of exes
Stage fiance
College friends
Sibling of an ex that I didn't have the chutzpah to contact (although I'm dying to know about the ex)
High School memories............I won't embarrass them with what I remember :) hehehehehe
And a HOT GUY from high school that wouldn't remember me and I'd never contact :)

Wow! Rather interesting social experiment this "Book of the Face". How do different generations handle being thrown into cyber-contact whether they want to or not? Seems it can't be avoided these days unless you disconnect.....and, who wants that???? Well, not me since that's what led to my divorce :).

No comments: