Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Trump my birthday, would ya????

Leave it to my sister to trump my birthday!!!! I might as well have my party in the car in a mall parking lot......or in London, riding a London Taxi, or driving between Copenhagen and Brussels.....What a crock my birthdays are!!!!! (umm......that was sarcasm.....how many of YOU got to spend your friggin' birthdays in Europe......Me, I got 4!)

My sister, the Christian Author…..is FINALLY publishing her bible study. She’s wanted to do this Summer Bible Study for years, and has recently gotten her motivation to take it from paper (I mean, handwritten) to online. She’s posted it on her blog: http://www.thefairfax.blogspot.com/
Please share it with anyone you think may be interested! She’s so thought-provoking and interesting as an author, not to mention supportive, loving, annoying, and honest as a sister. Her evaluation of others’ questions has always been honest, open and great material to work with.
I hope you and others enjoy her work. I know I will!

1 comment:

aliceb said...

You kill me!
I hope you went to a parking lot near a mall and had a great birthday. Don't forget, that parking lot was outside Farrell's! I never got to have my birthday at Farrell's, but my sweet, adorable sister did. So much cuter than I ever was...