Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I know "Life isn't fair", but.....really? C'mon!!!!

Every November the landscapers in our community will suck up the leaves if we rake them, blow them (the leaves, not the landscapers), or pick them up one by one and put them into the common areas.
Well, I have one Japenese Maple in my backyard. My neighbors have a huge, honkin' regular maple in the backyard which dumps all of its leaves and fargin' gumballs into MY backyard. So, how come I just spent 1.5 hours raking out my backyard (and still have 1/4 of it left to go), and my fargin' neighbor spent 20 minutes and brought out 3 wheelbarrows full. Are you FARGIN' KIDDING ME???? 3 WHEELBARROWS. You may think I'm exaggerating, but really....I'm not!!! I took a picture of my piles, and his little clump of leaves, but I can't find the transfer cord. I'll post them as soon as I find the cord.
I am a 40 year old, 50 lb overweight, single woman with high-blood pressure, asthma, and allergies to the trees from which those leaves came. I have 2 kids, a full-time job, and I go to school. My neighbor is in his 50's, athletic, in great shape, married, no kids, retired military...retired, not working.....
Yanno, 80% of the leaves in my backyard and 100% of the gumballs come from his fargin' tree!!!! But, I sure am glad that he got his 3 wheelbarrows full outta his yard.....And, DON'T EVEN get me started on the front yard!!!

Fall sucks!

Okay. Here are the pics. Guess which one is mine?




No comments: