Screaming Banshee

Screaming Banshee
Make Sure You Laugh When There Are Days Like This!!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

I LOVE my horoscope!

NO...I am not an astrological guru or freak.... my horoscope is on my Yahoo page, so I see it every day when I open up the internet. Check out today's!

November 03, 2008
Gemini (5/21-6/21)


Unless it's the big boss dictating a firm rule, you don't have to obey anyone except yourself, today. If people are trying to put restrictions on what you can do, work your way around them! You are the one in control of your life, and it's the right time to remind yourself of this face. Point your ship wherever you want it to go, and start off on your journey. Just fulfill your own goals right now -- worry about following all the rules later.

HYSTERICAL!!!! That's pretty much me on a daily basis :).
So, I forwarded this to my supervisor and gave her a heads up in case she saw my ship pointing toward the Bahamas!

No comments: